Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A visit from friends....

My bestest best friend Tracy, who lives TOO FAR AWAY in Florida came to visit us in Iowa last week. She brought her adorable baby girl Savannah with. Now I have met Savannah once before when I went to visit them in Florida in February. But this was the first time my kiddos got to meet and play with her. It was great timing, Savannah is 8 months old and crawling/cruising around, so she was tons of fun!

The day just flew by too fast (Tracy was in Iowa for a week visiting family, but she just got one day to spend with me), I wish she could have stayed longer!

Here's a few pictures of our day.....











1 comment:

Heather - Hopelessly Flawed said...

Sounds like a fun day! I'm glad you got to visit with your friend. You got some cute pics too!