Friday, October 31, 2008

This n' That.....random happenings

This is going to be a "mish mosh" post of random things that have gone on around here lately.

First of all, Natalie cracked me up last night. We walked down to my mom's house (we live 4 houses away) to give her a picture that Natalie made. While there I commented to my mom that the elementary school waits until the kids are out of money in their lunch account before they notify parents. Yesterday I got an email from the school letting me know she had 30¢ in her lunch account.

Natalie must have been listening....because then she piped up, "I'm out of money, but I still have cents!"

Mom and I laughed, then I told her if she had sense, she could always make more money.



Next topic....ouchies and booboos. Andrew managed to bite his lip when he hopped up onto a kitchen chair to help me make pizza dough. It bled like heck (why are mouth wounds so bloody?) and he did what any 3-year-0ld would do with a mouthful of blood.....he spit. Fortunately I had run into the bathroom with him, so the damage was mostly confined to my clothes (he was facing me) and a bit on the bathroom floor. His poor lip was really swollen for about 2 days!



Andrew has been practicing to be like the cat in his spare time. I think they both have the "lounging around doing nothing" thing down pat.



Well, I just noticed that this is my 7th blog post for the month of October, making it my highest number of posts in a month since starting this. I really need to work on that. I have lots of pictures taken and the kids do cute stuff every day....I just need to make the time to sit down and write about them more often!

November's goal....10 blog posts.....I can do it!

No comments: